Thursday, October 27, 2011

Protective Styles I Plan to Try This Season | Send Me Your Photos To Be Featured

So it's that time of year again, when I wear my hair in a protective style for most of the week only letting it loose for a day or two before washing. This time I'm not dreading it like when I first tried the regimen last year. I wanted to tackle the immense breakage I was experiencing and minimize the frequency of detangling and manipulation. From October through April I kept one style from Monday to Friday, wore my hair loose on Friday and Saturday, then washed and re-styled my hair on Sunday. The result was nearly 3 inches of growth and a new-found love of protective styles!

Here's a collection of new styles I plan to try during my protective styling season.

 







Here's a few styles I've done before that I want to do again:
 

 


 




What are your favorite protective styles? Send me photos to Submissions.TheKitchenSalon@gmail.com to have your style featured on The Kitchen Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment