Thursday, July 5, 2012

THANK YOU: The Kitchen Salon Featured on Natural Sunshine

I've come a long way since my first timid post on Natural Sunshine at the start of last year. I was learned about the online forum from a YouTube video and was immediately impressed and grateful for this community. I've since witnessed and participated in the amazing growth of the forum, and now it is (I would argue) one of the largest and most dynamic online communities supporting not just natural hair, but women of color!

The founder Sunshine Abuwi has shown me nothing but love since day one, and it is her support and her own blog Sunshine in the Making, that encouraged me to start The Kitchen Salon. Below is a video recently posted on Natural Sunshine that shouts out the sites top blogs/bloggers of the week- and I'm featured!!!

Thank you Sunshine for all of your continued support and for being such an inspirational woman. I am continuously inspired not just by your perseverance, but by your honest transparency too. Here's to powerful Black women! Ashé!



No comments:

Post a Comment